Sunday, August 31, 2008

First week: The heart of a college student....ACU 101

So I could go on and on about what this beautiful campus looks like, what the people are like, what this city is like, what my classes are like, what I've done, who I've met, how I feel...but I'm not gonna do that here

I have learned to love. This is what I have done. This is what I becoming. Within a week I am completely different from who I was the week before. Literally....supernaturally. God has brought me to this place for such a time as this. Every moment has confirmed and is confirming it. He has brought me to love here, and be loved.

God has blown me away with what He is pulling out of me right now. I never realized there was such beauty, and it is all coming straight from Him. The foundations my feet stand upon are proving strong. God is shaping my sight, forming my words and sharpening my ears.

We are a people of love, created for love, saved by love...

This new world I have entered is all about loving people. That is all my life consists of at the moment. As for everything else...well it all just falls into place.

So if you ask what I'm doing right now, what I've experience....a new world, as seen through God's eyes.

I always said I wanted adventure....

1 comment:

  1. HEY from Tulsa!
    I'm having such a good time and I had my first day of class today, the classes were Principles of Praise and Worship and Principles of Prayer... so good! I got put in advanced guitar class, and I get to take beginner keyboard at night!
    It's so neat to look out my apartment window and see ORU... I know that your mom went here... bet she missed home too.
    I love all my roommates... all four of them! I have one from Nigeria, one from Ethiopia, one from Minnesota, and one from Illinois... they are all so sweet!
    So Anyway... miss you!

    ReplyDelete