Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How long, O Lord?

"How long, O Lord?
Will You forget me forever?
How long will You hide Your face from me?
How long shall I take counsel in my soul,
having sorrow in my heart all the day?
How long will my enemy be exalted over me?
Consider and answer me, O Lord my God;
enlighten my eyes, or I will sleep the sleep of death,
and my enemy will say, " I have overcome him,"
and my adversaries will rejoice when I am shaken.
But I have trusted in Your lovingkindness;
my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord,
because He has dealt bountifully with me."

~ Psalm 13 ~


3 comments:

  1. Keep your trust in the Lord! He loved your first, and his name is wonderful, his name is Jesus!!! He loves you and wants only the best for you...So keep walking down the narrow road he has asked of you; do not despair but stay the course and look always to the light!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well dear sister, feel lonely no longer. I am here with you.

    =D

    I try and update when I can, hopefully a bit more from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Natasha. =) I appreciate that. I hope things are well with you; your blog is fabulous. How'd you get the Misty song on it?

    ReplyDelete