Thursday, January 10, 2008

Emotion...can't live with it, can't live without it.


I'm in a painful growing process at the moment, which is both beautiful and ugly all at once. It is like a knife is digging down deep and pulling out all this stuff I never realized was buried inside me, only what is coming out is delightful, only the whole cutting out journey is the hard part. I was frightened of it before, but now I suddenly find myself strangely fascinated with the entire adventure and even danger of it all. After all our God is a dangerous God, He is a consuming fire, every drawing us into the blaze of His refinement. Why? Because He wants us, He wants us pure....He wants us holy...He wants to want Him. And in that wanting comes deep emotions, not just emotions inside the heart, but outwards emotions, expressing that love. Many times we feel we cannot express outwardly because it is just too deep, but other times we feel if we do not do something we will just simply explode from the passionate feelings deep within.

I have experienced an incredible fountain in last month, and my emotions will not stay silent any longer. They are coming out slowly, in gentle waves, but with obvious intention. Freedom has grabbed a hold of my being, a Great love is propelling my feet forward even if I do not stretch them out to walk. I have no choice. Beauty is dragging me forward...I will not stop it, for if I do I would lose everything. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment