Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mountains, Cali shores and Jerusalem lights...

My summer has been magical. How about yours? I need to pinch myself sometimes to really believe that what has happened to me this summer is real. It all seems like it should have happened to another girl, in another place, in another time.  I've travelled from the east to west coasts of American and spent to weeks in the middle east. I've stood on the peaks of mountains, swam in the oceans and walked the streets of ancient cities.

What is happening to me? Why is God so good, so gracious and so loving. This summer has screamed His generous heart over me more than another moment of time in my 22 years of existence.

So here is the best of California...

Grand Canyon Love



































Sisters Forever


























Look to horizon!



































Long Beach Day


























Walking on the sand



































Blustery evening


























 Summer?


























 Santa Barbara...pier


























West Coast Sunset!


























My Beloved


























Redwood


























Golden Gate


























 Pacific Ocean, San Francisco Bay


























John and Mindy's Wedding


























Jerusalem joy

























 YES!


























 Jaffa Gate!



























And it has only begun. In 9 months I will be Mrs. Dosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment