Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday, feb 18, 2009

The campus is humming with it's normal rythmn of life on this Wednesday morning in the middle of the second month of 2009. The sun was rising about the time I stepped out of my dorm at 7:53 am. I wondered why, for the umpteenth time I chose an 8:00 class this semester. Though I can't complain much on this day because we were released from class 30 min early. And this Friday, class is cancelled, which is even better. People are wandering about in various states of sleepiness or energetic energy. I envy those with energy, though I am not that sleepy myself. The food in the bean was good. I ate alone, which is strange experience, but never less a nice refreshing change. Solitude is good thing. I am learning to balance my time between both solitude alone and social time. Both are vitally needed.
Now I am sitting in the middle of astronomy class, bored to death and wishing the clock would move faster. I know I should be listening to the lecture, but I can't focus today. My starbucks coffee is buzzing and the expectation of going back to my dorm is to much for me to force concentration from myself. Another hour and chapel will b here and then two more classes after that.
I think I may be afflicted with middle-of-the-week apathy. I don't think I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment